As part of driving the case for change, we:
- Challenge the status quo to communicate the value of inclusion and diversity
- Create and share relevant research, resources and case studies to build on, and communicate, the case for change
- Proactively share stories of both success and challenges within the Champions group, to role model action-taking and to provide group learning opportunities
As part of creating measurement and accountability, we:
- Deliver gender and ethnicity reporting, so that individually and collectively, we have stronger understanding of our diversity metrics and can track our progress
- Become a leading voice on diversity reporting
- Work with key stakeholders to explore how pay equity issues should be sensibly addressed
As part of mainstreaming inclusive and flexible workplaces, we:
- Lead inclusive and flexible work cultures that attract, maintain and unlock productivity and maximum potential from top talent
- Share research, tools and insights for leaders that support the leadership of inclusive workplaces - including shared experience on both the benefits and challenges
As part of growing talent pools and diverse leadership capability, we:
- Support recruitment and development pathways for a new generation of diverse leaders driving Aotearoa New Zealand's future economic growth and social prosperity.
- Understand and address the barriers for diverse employee groups in entering and succeeding at work in corporate New Zealand.